I’ve never really been the “look back and reflect on the past 12 months” kind of guy, but either way you look at it 2014 was an incredible year! Some highlights…
I don’t want to go into a quasi emotional rant about each and every thing that happened to me or the lessons I learned so here are the cold numbers (backed up by a great tune by Porter Robinson):
– Close to 25 weeks on the road (British Airways love me), mostly for work to London
– 2 big trips to Africa (Tanzania & Kenya) and Northern Europe (Scotland & Iceland)
– 2 trips to the US
– 36 blog posts, 3 of which featured by WordPress (honorable mentions include climbing Kilimanjaro, the Aurora Borealis, and my personal favorite Scotland post)
– Around 50,000 blog hits
– 3,000 followers
– Visitors from 143 countries
– Countless great memories 🙂
I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for, but above all it’s that I’m able to share my passion with so many great people. Thank you!
So, what’s in store for 2015? Trips to Nepal and Brazil hopefully, a photo exhibit perhaps if I have time, but definitely many more adventures and stories.
Stay tuned 🙂
Hard to top that! But if anyone could, you would. Cheers. And a very Happy and Adventurous 2015 to you.
As far as the weeks on the road, that’s definitely not going to happen — traveling all the time is tiring, I prefer to stick around home more. But hopefully some exciting trips, Nepal is already booked 😉
Nepal is amazing place ! Congratulations !